No products in the cart.
Generic Fincar (Finasteride)
Generic Fincar (Finasteride) is a synthetic antiandrogen that is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), prostate cancer, and hair loss. It inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body.
$14.00 – $41.00
- Generic Fincar (Finasteride) is used to treat Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) also known as benign enlargement of the prostate (BEP). This medicine helps to control your symptoms, diminish urinary retention and reduced your risk of needing the surgery.
- Take Fincar by mouth with a glass of water, with or without food. Avoid cutting, crushing or chewing this medicine. Consult your doctor concerning proper dose for you.
- Before taking Fincar tell your doctor or chemist if you are allergic to Finasteride or Dutasteride; or if you have other allergies.
- As this medicament can be absorbed by skin, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not manipulate this medicine.
- Fincar should not be used by women or children as well as by the patients having demonstrated a reaction of hypersensitivity to Finasteride.
- The most common side effects are dizziness, unusual weakness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, blurred vision, runny nose, or problems ejaculating.
- Stop using Finasteride and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects: penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer, severe dizziness or fainting.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use before using this medication.
- If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you see that it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take your dose twice.
- If you think you have used too much of this medicine seek emergency medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
- Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store them in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.
- We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
30, 60, 90, 120