Mobic is used to treat the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and moderate to severe pain. Meloxicam functions by lowering hormones that lead to pain and inflammation in the body. Mobic comes in pill, capsule, and liquid suspension forms.
Adults with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis may take Mobic to relieve pain or inflammation. Children who are at least 2 years old and have young rheumatoid arthritis can also be treated with Mobic. Mobic can be taken with or without meals.
- Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms (RA)
- severe osteoarthritis pain (OA)
- Rheumatoid arthritis in youngsters, causes discomfort in individuals who has at least 132 pounds (60 kg) weight
- general, mild to extreme pain
Some negative effects of Mobic include:
- stomach pain, nauseousness, vomiting, and heartburn;
- diarrhea, indigestion, and gas
- symptoms of the flu and the cold.
In case you have any severe side effects. You may consult a doctor.
30, 60, 90, 120, 180, 270, 360